Zeppelin!!!

Zeppelin!!!
I am not to out of shape to climb these stairs.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Elephant In The Room

Elephant In The Room

Alone again in this clouded space
Stranded in this love sick tomb
To overlook an honest truth
It’s the elephant in the room.
Aiding your denial,
Leaving you alone
Kissing your lips
Tasting your breath no more
The room grows closer with the fear
Fingernails singe into the mattress
My stomach is in knots
But I pretend to act like it’s gone
In fact, I am actually alone

You can’t overlook the fact that we were a pair
A pair of losers growing nowhere, but you left me drowned
Drowned in the noise, the sea of despair, surrounded by

The elephant in the room x4

Like an intricacy
You enticed my inner most thoughts
I stand before you on my knees
Begging you please
But it’s just fueling your fire
Fueling your walls
Instead of packing it in
You can pack your things and go
This you will eventually know
This loss is a looming void
An empty space
Overlooking the honest truth
Of the elephant in the room.

No comments: